Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- The content of and copyright in the Site is owned by or licensed to us. You are permitted
to view or print individual pages for your own personal use.
Any other use must be with our prior written permission.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your use of this Site at any time.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to try to ensure that the information contained on
the site is correct and up to date. However, we cannot guarantee this is the case and we shall
not be liable for inaccuracies or for your reliance on incorrect or out of date information.
Whilst we will try to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details, we cannot
guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line and will not be responsible for any
breach of security unless this is due to our negligence. We do not have any liability to you
arising out of your use or inability to use the site. We will not be liable to you for any
- Any personal details you provide to us are kept and processed in accordance with our Privacy
- This Site may contain links to other web sites not under our control. We accept no responsibility
or liability for the content or availability of those sites.
- We may not necessarily keep a copy of these Terms and your order. We advise you to print a copy
of them for your information in the future.
- If any section of the Terms are held by a Court or other competent authority to be unenforceable
then that section shall be considered deleted and not apply but the rest of the Terms will.
- The Terms are the entire terms and conditions between us in relation to your use of this Site and
any purchase made over the Site and no other terms, conditions or representations made by us and any of
our employees or agents (unless made fraudulently) shall apply.
- When you register for our services we need to know your name, address, postcode, telephone number
and email address. We gather this information to allow us to process your registration and process any
orders you may make. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring
website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services but we will never pass your details
to any third parties what so ever. We will notify you before there are any changes.
- We have put in place various security procedures in order to prevent unauthorised access, to maintain
data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of information, including the use of secure passwords, firewall
technology, restricted access to certain parts of the website and browser certification technology.
- If this business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our
advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers, and will be passed on to the new owners of
the business. We will inform you about any changes via the email you have provided to us.
Trailblazers International is a registered Canadian brand and a duly registered Nigerian organization. Our main focus is to facilitate training,
conference and international study opportunities for individuals, corporate organizations, government institutions and parastatals in Nigeria, other
parts of Africa and in the USA, Canada and Europe in general.
Connect With Us
Nigeria - Lagos Office Address
33 Toyin Street
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
P: 09035328125 / 08180693232
Nigeria - Ibadan Office Address
6A Poly Road
3rd Floor, RBS Building
(besides Living Spring Chapel)
Sango, Ibadan, Nigeria
P: 07018250874 or 08077489961